The Smart Internet Lab at the University of Bristol are seeking a Research Project Officer to oversee the project management of the SWAN Prosperity Partnership.
You will work with the academic lead and project partners to manage administrative, contractual and financial matters relating to SWAN.
You will be part of the Smart Internet Lab Professional Services team, based in the Industrial Liaison Office in the Faculty of Engineering, connecting you to around 50 other research professional roles.
Closing date: 1st October 2023
What will you be doing?
- Providing effective management of all financial, administrative and contractual issues relating to SWAN.
- Planning and organising your own work and others’ to ensure that project objectives are achieved and funder requirements are met.
- Building and maintaining relationships with project partners to ensure the effective delivery of the final stage of SWAN.
You should apply if
- You have experience of managing projects and are confident in dealing with financial budgets and reporting.
- You are proactive, confident, well-organised and a team player.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can build effective and collaborative working relationships with colleagues at all levels of seniority.
For informal queries please contact Katharine Blackwell, Head of ILO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are anticipated to be held on Tuesday 10th October 2023.